Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Monday!

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a great weekend! Saturday Scott and I went shopping with Grant. We bought a sling for me to wear him around in, Grant LOVES it! I'll take a pic of him in it. I was walking around the house satuday with him sleeping in it. We also bought one for Scott to wear for walks, his is more manly. LOL!

Grant hit a milestone yesterday! We had him laying on a play mat and he was reaching and kicking at the toys! I have never seen him so excited! It was so funny to watch. Then when I gave him his bath last night he splashed up a storm. I think he's figured out how to kick his little legs like crazy.

I 'll leave you with this picture of cuteness! Have a great week!




1 comment:

Olivia said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HE IS SO CUTE!

Yeah i am ok, thanks for commenting.. he scared me really bad...i am quite sore.
He only did it cause he wanted to play, and i got really mad at him, i over-reacted to what happened. He is just a baby. I have to think of it as if he were Grant at 2 and hes jumping on you or Scott, that is how Rudy thinks his weight is haha, he doesn't realize that his i cant hold his weight, like you can Grant.