Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kevin's 28th Birthday

We met Casey and Kevin at Iowa Beef in Des Moines for Kevin's Birthday Party. Kevin had his sister and her family there with our family for a big party. The food was awesome, we all had huge steaks. I'll have to have Case send me some of her pictures because I didn't even get any pictures of her and Kevin with my camera!! After dinner Me, Grant, Joe, Megan, Areigna, Mark, and Scott all went to Casey and Kevin's house to hangout. Joe downloaded Super Mario brothers onto their Wii. It was so much fun! Meanwhile I checked out Casey's babyroom updates! She has her babyroom all decked out! I need to get some pics of that for the blog too! We missed mom at the party, but she had to work.
Areigna with baby Grant (He's discovered his hands)
Aren't they cute??


Areigna holding baby Grant


Aunt Megan helping Areigna hold baby Grant


Baby Grant with Grandpa Mark


Grandpa Mark with Grant


Me and baby Grant


Uncle Joe with Baby Grant

Baby Grant with Uncle Joe and Aunt Megan


Aw!

No comments: