Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Typical Tuesday




I was having fun with my camera over the weekend. I got some great artistic shots out at the pumpkin patch.
Nothing too exciting going on today. Just the usual working mom's never ending list of things to do. Here is what I would like to accomplish this evening, this is my dream evening:
Dinner (Chicken, sweet potatoes, broccoli) - This I will do
Feed Baby - This I will do
Iron mountain of clothes - Probably won't get done
Make some baby food, I have plums and squash to make. - This I will do
Clean bathrooms- Probably won't get done
Give dog a bath- Probably won't get done, but really needs too..
Give baby a bath- This I will do
Get baby ready for bed -This I will do
Think I can get all of this done??? hmm.. me neither. :) I'll let you know what happens. Then I wonder why I never have time to workout. Maybe I'll try to squeeze a workout in. :)
This is also why I have no T.V. shows I watch. You won't see too many blog updates about favorite shows from me. I barely ever have the T.V. on and when it is on, husband is watching sports. Another exciting night planned at my house!

No comments: